Monday

Two wills by SteffyPop


Are you up for meeting, eating, dancing, kissing and fucking?

I can´t I´m working, thinking, hurting, stressing and searching.

Oh. Well I´d love to go relaxing, fishing, sunbathing and petting.

No. I don´t think so I´ll be hurrying, carrying, smoking and drinking.

OK. But within this month you must be enjoying, sitting, sleeping and resting?

I wish! But all the time I just go screaming, selling, paying and calling.

Do you even wish to indulge in touching, pleasuring, laughing and being?

Sometimes. I just have to finish copying, climbing, succeeding and making.

But how can you be happy without talking, sympathising, playing and travelling?

I am happy! I sometimes go creating, viewing, conversating and masturbating.

But come on what would happen if you´d be relaxing, losing, dreaming and laying?

Well for starters i wouldn´t be providing, feeding, contributing and possessing.

OK. I´ll leave you be and start imagining, painting, breathing and waiting.

Yeah do so, I might join in after reaching, fulfilling, saving and winning.

No comments: