Sunday

Sudden poem of lust in ADHD-moll/Natrium and Chloride by SteffyPop




I’m gonna show you the wonders of the world even if you’re blind I’ll create them for you in words or sensations. – touches. Get you out of the bed of stuck presents and fortified pasts eventhough you don’t need saviour I’m gonna uproot you. While we aren’t happening we indeed are happening we happened even in the fog of the tumbling kisses on the lips of the other while I’m courageously trying to poison you by thinking about you hard enough I can’t let go for this is natrium and chloride – again. A battle of not yet occured lust that unravels with each utterance the present shivers on behalf of your loyal past – that unfortunately is enacted in the presence. And it doesn’t disrespect your ontological loyalty for this is natrium and chloride – no other way of expressing the poetic cliché of chemistry for some things are true and objectivity I’ve now known. We both know the painful truth that potentially might tear everything apart from the onset we’re combined in a setting of impossibility – becomes possible natrium and chloride. Right now you’re zoned out inside of the rock you’ve stood fearlessly on – it’s not like anyone’s been lead on it’s the force of the meaning of the entire universe. And as the ache leads me to ideas of disasters I couldn’t care less for thirst is extinguished by water and you are humid drops of painful ice – sensational and fucking nice.

No comments: