Thursday

Berlin/Aura by SteffyPop


To have a vision, a dream – to see
It´s that vision that is going to kill me


Enchanted, tainted – loved

Easy, natural – undubbed


I have a farce – a rope – some salt

The phone is ringing – my fault


I stop writing, I envy the charmed

Overall there´s party – alarmed


Overall there´s future – unclear

Overall there´s presence – nuclear


Just sit, in bars, in parks – faster

Intrigues, iPhones, shoes - hipster


Taking uppers, in hope to score

While the veiled & bearded - are very poor


While my VISA Card can never be denied

There´s people in the comfy chair – refined


To have a vision, to fight for – us

It derives from a passivity – that´ll kill us


In Berlin there´s the Qur’an

- the Bible and the Torah

We´re the bottom of the whole world

- collected in to one big happy aura.

No comments: