Saturday

To land by SteffyPop



I don´t want your magazines I just want to know what time we´ll land.
And I don´t want you to feel sorry for me just because you like me, I´m not a retard and I make a choice and do whatever the fuck I want!

I don´t want your congratulations or notifications. I don´t want your facebook. I don´t want your face. I don´t want your book.

I don´t want anything, I just want to be left alone.

I don´t want to cherish life and I don´t want to respect you.....I don´t want your respect.

I just want unhappiness to make it harder to breathe, so that I get gangrene and cachexia and AIDS.

I don´t want to answer to you, I don´t want to call you, I don´t want your magazines I just want to know what time we´ll land.

I don´t want to be given something you borrowed and got on credit - your love.

I don´t want anything, I just want the End to meet up with Destiny and set a date. And whatever they say - I don´t want to hear it and I don´t want their magazines I just want to know what time we are going to land.

I just only just only just only just only just only want to know when we are going to land.

No comments: